Friday, June 17, 2022

It has been a while since I posted on the blog, over two months,  but I have had a bit of an increase in my career role in that time and work on the modules has stalled. I am setting up a small work bench in a spare room so hopefully I can work on both roles more closely. I did manage a respite day at The Great Train Show but unfortunately I spent most of the day in the ticket booth, I hope everyone enjoyed the exhibition even if I did not see very much of it.

Thankyou to all of you who have dropped by to take a look. I now have 1000+ looks, a long way short of my peers but thankyou non the less. In this post I want to reference the DCC Guy, Larry Puckett. I am not a fan as such but he does post good stuff. He speaks slowly and clearly and his videos are well produced. If you are interested in the DCC Concepts Alignment Dowels his video on the subject is well worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YPqlgCmiu0

I am also posting a few prototype photos taken at Borenore in the late seventies. I hope you find them interesting. I have been posting some of my photos of the west on a well know prototype group on Facebook but incurred the rath of the moderator because I am unable to caption with a date. So since I set the rules here I may just burden you with a few non Borenore photos from time to time. A friend suggested just make up a date but that is not me. Anyway I am still a member, get to see all the photos I joined to see and I still have my collection. The only people who miss out are the 100+ likes I seemed to get on each post despite the lack on a date.

So here are a few Borenore shots fron 1975 to 1980. Enjoy.








The first 6 show the safe working and photo 7 shows a Dubbo bound freight working through the station. Yes, Dubbo bound via the "Scenic" route via Molong, Cumnock etc.

Hopefully I will be back on track very soon. Cheers Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                   Important Update Well, it has been longer than I had planned since the ...